Alzheimer Educator Course
The Alzheimer Educator Course is a great tool to use for preparing for the Certified Alzheimer Educator (CAEd™) Exam. Additionally, you may use this for training caregivers in Alzheimer and dementia care. There are four modules covering Adult Learning Theory, Techniques and Practical and Helpful Applications. The final 10 modules are the same as the Alzheimer Caregiver Course. Along with the practice quiz questions at the end of each module for Caregivers, there is an exhaustive quiz covering the Adult Learning components. The Course follows the NCBAC™ CAEd™ Content Guideline and Test Plan. After completing the Course, a qualified candidate should be prepared to take the Certified Alzheimer Educator™ (CAEd™) Exam. A major advantage of this course is unlimited 24/7 online access through PCs, laptops, smart phones and tablets. You have 30 days of access to the Course upon purchase, unless purchased with the CAEd™ Exam. CAEd™ candidates will have 90 days of access to the Course, or until the exam is taken (whichever comes first). Educator Course fees are non-refundable.
This course has two purposes.
- Several modules have been expressly written to give you a better understanding of the important concepts in adult education. These modules deal only with how adults learn and ar not a part of the Caregiver curriculum. These “Educator” modules are packed with information. It will be very useful as you work with students taking the Caregiver course (CAC™).
- This course also includes all 10 modules that make up the actual Caregiver course. You do not need to take the course separately. When you have finished all modules in the course and pass the Certification exam (CAEd™), you will be prepared to mentor others taking the CAC™ course and to review the course content with them in preparation of the exam.
The area of dementia and Alzheimer’s care-giving is in extreme demand. Certified caregivers have a unique credential that shows their professional dedication to excellence in care.
The Alzheimer Educator Course now includes updates to the Caregiver Portion. Updates in the training course include:
- voice-over narration of all content
- color slides with animation
- updated content on medications
- additional content on the roles and responsibilities of the caregiver
- additional content on legal and ethical issues
- additional case examples.
Questions are included at the end of each module to test learning. These questions are written in the NCLEX
style of writing items. A Glossary of Terms and Reference Guide are also included for students.
Price: $199 - Add to cart
To purchase the Educator Course with the CAEd™ exam to become a Certified Alzheimer Educator™ (exam is additional $365), review the eligibility requirements and pay for the exam + guide here
For quantity discounts, please contact us.